Are you looking for specialized care for your bird or exotic pet? Then look no more! The Veterinary Center for Birds & Exotics:
- Treats only birds and other exotic pets (rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, chinchillas, rats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, degus, reptiles, amphibians, sugar gliders, hedgehogs, pot-bellied pigs, wallabies, kinkajous, fennec foxes, and opossums – no cats or dogs).
- Is the only NY avian and exotic veterinary hospital with a full-time, board-certified bird specialist - Dr. Laurie Hess. Dr. Hess and her associate, Dr. Michelle Ravich, are the only full-time veterinarians in Westchester County residency-trained in bird and exotic pet medicine and surgery.
- Provides comprehensive, cutting edge care for birds and exotic pets in NY with the state-of-the-art technology (digital x-rays, ultrasonography, endoscopy, laser, electrosurgery) that you expect from a large specialty hospital but in a smaller, more personalized setting.
- Is the only American Animal Hospital Association-accredited bird & exotics specialty referral hospital in NY, and only 1 of 5 worldwide.
- Is the only hospital in Westchester County and the surrounding areas that offers emergency phone consultations 24/7/365 for birds and exotic pets.
- Was designed by Dr. Laurie Hess, one of about 150 bird specialists in the world, with over 19 years of experience in caring for these special pets. VCBE was designed specifically with the special needs of birds and exotic pets in mind. To learn more about Dr. Hess, see
709 Bedford Rd., Bedford Hills, NY 10507
Hours: Mon - Thurs 8am - 7pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
Sat 9am - 1pm; Sun (Note: By appointment only)
Phone: (914) 864-1414 | Fax: (914) 864-1413
Follow Us Google +